Finally, another post
At the request of the wonderful Margaret, I feel the need to post something new in my blog as it's been over a year since I last wrote. Obviously this blog is just as bad as when I used to try and keep journals. It never lasted very long. I don't think I'm the type of writer that can post reflections daily. I am always thinking about things, but I don't feel the need to write them down. However, I am getting the need to finish writing many things. I have a lot of plays/screenplays that I want to submit for contests and production. I also have many new ideas for short stories and plays. Of course this all comes at a time when I have over 100 papers to grade, invitations to finish for my sister's baby shower, and things are moving forward on the house.
However, the good news is that many things are happening in terms of life things. I'm hoping that this year brings many new achievements. Gene told me last night about how two of the cross country skiers that won gold and silver were my age. And what have I done with my life so far? Maybe this is something that you reflect on as you almost are turning 30--I am in less than 2 months. I know it's just another birthday, but you feel like you should be further along and have done more. Or at least I do.
1 comment:
I can't believe I didn't read this until now! That's not very wonderful of me... ;-) Here's to being 29!!!
Post a Comment