Monday, February 26, 2007

I finally was able to go out and take pictures of flowers today. I enjoyed it quite a bit and I'm trying some new "photo" tips to see if I can improve my photography. We'll see. I didn't have that much time, so we'll have to wait and see what happens when I can shoot more.

I also then went to a nursery to buy several flowers so that I could plant them on my balcony. I'm hoping that I can keep them alive for awhile. At least for this week. I think I can manage that. I haven't killed my money tree yet, but I'm still waiting for it to bring me riches.

My friend Jenn came over tonight and we watched the Oscars. It was okay, but nothing too exciting happened this year. I'm glad Little Miss Sunshine won for best screenplay. It was good, but I haven't seen any of the others. I guess I'm not really a good critic.

I've also been starting to receive scripts for Beyond Convention, the playwriting festival I'm producing at the Hunger Artists. I can't wait to see what comes in and I hope that things will be wonderfully absurd and things I wouldn't even imagine.

Time for some photos.

No comments: