It's been a long, but fairly productive day. I'm not sure why I'm so tired, but it may be due to the fact that I stayed up until 2 am yesterday. And I'm starting to get my cold back. It'd be nice just to be healthy for a month. I'm blaming all my students for getting me sick. Them and their germy papers. Speaking of, I have quite a few new ones to comment on tomorrow. While I'm happy that there's some improvement, I'm still not necessarily looking forward to spending Valentine's Day grading. Gene isn't home, though, so it really doesn't matter much. I stoppedby the theatre tonight and was pleasantly surprised at how freaking clean the office is. If only it could stay that way.
And I'm going to at least write a page tomorrow.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment