Tuesday, February 20, 2007


I'm planning an adventure tomorrow to the Huntington Library. It's going to be me, the flowers, and my camera. Hooray for my artist's date! I think it will be fun to just wander and take some fun photos. The last time I was there I went with my parents and Gene and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think I need more adventures. The adventures of Emily. On the left's a picture from the last time I went to Huntington.


I'll post more tomorrow about the "adventure."


I'm tired tonight. Think it's because Gene woke up at 4 this morning to go to the airport. Damn, that's early.


I had a dream last night about my teeth falling out. I googled this today and apparently teeth falling out dreams are quite common. Most of them either speak of ill health or apprehension of something that is going to happen. Or not having self-confidence. I haven't determined what interpretation really fits me. However, after all my teeth fell out it wasn't really a problem because I had more teeth in my mouth. What's that supposed to mean?

No comments: